Sunday, March 3, 2013

M.I.A.'s MATANGI Mixtape for Kenzo





































Being one of M.I.A.'s number one fans, this post in so many ways is most likely a biased one, but who cares, the world (or at least the readers of Teen Dreamin') should know of M.I.A.'s latest and greatest efforts. Paris Fashion Week is finally coming to a satisfyingly impressive close and while designers have displayed some rather amazing shows, today Kenzo has caught my attention apart from the rest for many reasons. Waking up this morning I scrolled through my Twitter catching up on everything from the latest in crazy Amanda Bynes tweets to my West Coast friends reminding me of the perfect Southern California weather I was apparently missing out on; but one post caught my attention over the rest, a tweet from M.I.A. with a link captioned "MIA + KENZO". What I had come across was a link to listen to the mixtape made by M.I.A. for the Kenzo Fall/Winter 2013 show. Showcasing some absolutely flawless mixes and a killer verse by M.I.A. herself, the MATANGI mixtape, what we can all assume is a preview to M.I.A.'s upcoming album MATANGI due to release this April. While M.I.A.'s mixtape is for sure my main topic of this post, the Kenzo Fall/Winter 2013 collection should not go missed by any means. Check out Style.com for a full look at the stellar collection that has me already contemplating what to spend my upcoming paychecks on.

(link for MATANGI mixtape won't embed, click here for link to mixtape and enjoy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment