Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Ashish Fall 2013



























London Fashion Week never really grasps my attention like the others do, but leave it Ashish Gupta to have myself reconsider. After a stellar Spring 2013 show at last seasons London Fashion Week, Ashish has yet again delivered a collection that'll have you wishing you had some fairy dust to transport you to Neverland. Sequins, sassy phrases only a 16 year old girl would dispel, and overly dramatic pieces are Ashish's forte and while it may not be as commercial as his other London contenders, it's certainly becoming quite the demanded and desired designer to have accessible across the world. I guess every girl still has a little teenage angst at heart and so Ashish is here to deliver (still wishing he could take on menswear for the teen boys at heart like myself). After the jump I've compiled my favorite looks from the collection.











No comments:

Post a Comment